Gut health & making the switch to non toxic...
Aside from the free content I post online, these are the all the ways I can help you. There are two program offers where I am your personal holistic nutrition guide for a full 4 weeks (and beyond if you're doing the Gut Reset).
If you're dealing with chronic inflammation and anything like, constant fatigue, bloating, low mood / depression, brain fog, joint aches & pains then I strongly recommend the Full Gut Reset Program.
The Healthy Habits Program features some of my favourite core gut health products but is not a full reset. It's perfect for those that are wanting to improve their health without committing to the full reset.
With both of the programs / supplement packs you have access to my one to one Nutrition Coaching & free community group with wellness professionals.
Toxins in our beauty products contribute to chronic inflammation & poor gut health. I have seen vast health benefits switching to a non toxic brand and have included a link to my online shop so you can browse non toxic skincare & make up.
Full Gut Reset
This helps to identify trigger foods, you'll remove gluten / dairy / soy / refined sugars / alcohol / coffees & teas for 28 days. You'll make amazing whole food meals working around the above and include gut supporting supplements. By the end of the 28 Days we work on reintroducing the food groups, you will get clear feedback as to what is working for you and what isn't. Your investment is your nutrition pack and I do not charge for my coaching services with this program. Drop me a message on instagram or by email to find out current supplement offers.
Healthy Habits Program
You'll start the day with a healthy whole food smoothie, probiotics, Superfood Greens shot and energise with botanical sources of caffeine. In this program the focus is on small sustainable swaps with a flexible approach to avoiding inflammatory foods.
Browse My Online Shop
Your gut health is the foundation for optimal overall health & wellbeing.
It houses 70% of your immune system.
As Hippocrates said "all disease begins in the gut."
In this day and age we are up against so many more toxins than ever before, the beauty industry still formulates with known endocrine disruptors, carcinogens and other toxic ingredients. Our skin is our largest and most permeable organ so what we put on our skin is not only absorbed very quickly but also has the power to upset the gut microbiome.
Your gut & your body will thank you for making the switch to non toxic.
The website www.corinneshields.com (“the Website”) is owned and operated by Corinne Shields, their officers, employees or agents (“we, our, us”).
For the purposes of this Disclaimer, the definition of Website shall include our other online platforms and social media channels.
We reserve the right to make changes or revisions to this Disclaimer or our Website without notice.
The content of this Website is protected by copyright. No portion of this Website may be copied or replicated in any form without our express written consent.
Any queries concerning the content of this disclaimer should be addressed to email@example.com
1. By accessing this Website, you agree that you are 18 years or older and have the mental and legal capacity to enter into and abide by the terms of this Disclaimer.
2. The information contained within this Website is for general information and /or educational purposes only. Professional or specialist advice should always be obtained before taking any action relating to making changes to your diet or nutrition, changes in your exercise or fitness habits or any other health or wellbeing changes. Whilst every endeavour is made to keep the information up-to-date and correct, no representations of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website or the information contained therein, or its products or services for any purpose, are made and all warranties are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Any reliance you place on any information relating to health provided on our Website is strictly at your own risk and you must take full responsibility for any consequences or effects your use of any information may have on your health or your body. I am not a registered health practitioner and do not provide any medical advice or undertake any assessment of your health or physical condition and in no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of the Website and the information or contents therein, or any products or services purchased therefrom.
4. By agreeing to opt-in to receive content distributed by us, or by accessing our Website you accept that nothing on the Website or distributed via email is intended to take the place of a personal consultation with us concerning your specific health related issue.
5. By using the Website, you accept that any access to the Website and use of any content or information contained therein, or links to any third-party sites or resources is done wholly at your own risk.
6. By using the Website and accessing the information and content contained therein you agree to fully indemnify us, our agents, or other parties associated with us, from any causes of action, damages, losses, costs or expenses howsoever incurred as a result of your use of our Website.
7. Through the Website you are able to link to other Websites and resources which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
8. Every effort is made to keep our Website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website being unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
9. We will attempt to monitor comments and posts made by third parties and users as often as possible and shall deal with anything objectionable or offensive in the manner that we deem appropriate and in reasonable time. We shall not be held responsible for material posted by a third party outside of our control. Should you, as a user of our Website, see anything objectionable or offensive posted by a third party you agree to notify us as soon as practicable and to not take any action against us based upon that third-party content.
10.1 We do not assume any liability for any use of the Website whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any:
10.2.Loss of profits;
10.2 Loss of sales or business;
10.3 Loss of agreements or contracts;
10.4 Loss of anticipated savings;
10.5 Loss of use or corruption of software, data or information;
10.6 Loss or damage to goodwill;
10.7 Any indirect or consequential loss.
11.2.Death or personal injury caused by negligence;
11.2 Fraud or misrepresentation;
11.3 Any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under law.
12. No liability is accepted for any claim arising from your reliance upon or use of any of the information or content provided via the Website or by email, whether or not payment is made for the use of that content or information, or use of, or reliance upon any products or services purchased or provided.
13. No liability is accepted for any damages incurred as a result of your reliance or use of information contained within the Website or provided by email, which is written by a third party, whether endorsed by us or not. Use or reliance upon that information is strictly at your own risk.
14. Where testimonials are used within the Website or in emails, these testimonials are not to be considered as a guarantee that you will experience the same or similar results or experience.