I'm Corinne Shields
I am a certified Food Matters Institute Nutrition Coach & I own a wellness product franchise. I was inspired to pivot from hairdressing to helping people with their gut health via my programs after my own health issues stopped me from being able to work.
Thanks for visiting!
Obsessed with helping you with your gut health after it transformed my health...
I started my Online Business, Nutrition Coaching & Social Marketing / E-commerce when a Gut Health Program literally transformed my health. At the time I was a chronically sick ex. hairdresser and musician that really had lost all hope for any good future in terms of my career. I'd lived with brain fog & depression for years as a result of all the chronic inflammation in my body and when gut health was the missing link I needed, I ran with the excitement of sharing this wonderful gift with the world.
Since 2015 health challenges had completely flipped my life upside down, I lost a career I worked very hard to train for and also had extreme lack of self esteem feeling my body was failing on me. For a more detailed insight into what I've come through read
My Health Story. I managed to heal chronic inflammation holistically which motivated me to study and also guide others that are in the same position I was. I am a certified Nutrition Coach, Life Coach, Meditation Facilitator & I trained in Pilates. I love to empower women to understand the impact that nutrition, environmental toxins, purpose & mindset have on health in all forms - physical, mental & spiritual. Unfortunately women have been dealt the short straw when it comes to health, only recently included in medical study and often experience gaslighting in medical appointments. I know that story all too well and I hope to be your biggest holistic wellness ally! If you've found yourself here because you're dealing with anything similar to what I've been through, I've put together my Holistic Health Blog as a free resource.
I partner with a B Corp wellness brand, recommending their science backed and 3rd party tested products with my clients and within the gut health programs available. The supplements market is unregulated so a company that values external testing is important to me. I've helped plenty of women (and a few men!) improve their gut health, who like me felt like they weren't getting any conclusive answers or seeing any improvements with their symptoms. If you're in need of some help with any of the following; bloating, brain fog, low mood / anxiety, joint pain, irregular bowel movements, skin rashes / acne or low energy I'd love to chat about whether one of my programs could work for you.
Send me an email...
Lots and lots of love & health / happiness,
GUT HEALTH PROGRAM RESULTS
Vicky, Copywriting / PR
I felt energised and didn't have the constant cravings for food or the emotional crashes I'd get from sugar. Corinne is just a wonderful coach and so passionate about what she does.
Wow! The 30 Day Program brought me great results, feeling slimmer and better with a massive reduction in inflammation around my middle. The smoothies are delicious and I found I had no alcohol cravings which is unlike me!
Hazel, Music Industry
I am so thankful to have done the 30 Day Program. I have multiple food intolerances that I struggle to keep under control but now my belly has never been so settled and happy.
The website www.corinneshields.com (“the Website”) is owned and operated by Corinne Shields, their officers, employees or agents (“we, our, us”).
For the purposes of this Disclaimer, the definition of Website shall include our other online platforms and social media channels.
We reserve the right to make changes or revisions to this Disclaimer or our Website without notice.
The content of this Website is protected by copyright. No portion of this Website may be copied or replicated in any form without our express written consent.
Any queries concerning the content of this disclaimer should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. By accessing this Website, you agree that you are 18 years or older and have the mental and legal capacity to enter into and abide by the terms of this Disclaimer.
2. The information contained within this Website is for general information and /or educational purposes only. Professional or specialist advice should always be obtained before taking any action relating to making changes to your diet or nutrition, changes in your exercise or fitness habits or any other health or wellbeing changes. Whilst every endeavour is made to keep the information up-to-date and correct, no representations of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website or the information contained therein, or its products or services for any purpose, are made and all warranties are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Any reliance you place on any information relating to health provided on our Website is strictly at your own risk and you must take full responsibility for any consequences or effects your use of any information may have on your health or your body. I am not a registered health practitioner and do not provide any medical advice or undertake any assessment of your health or physical condition and in no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of the Website and the information or contents therein, or any products or services purchased therefrom.
4. By agreeing to opt-in to receive content distributed by us, or by accessing our Website you accept that nothing on the Website or distributed via email is intended to take the place of a personal consultation with us concerning your specific health related issue.
5. By using the Website, you accept that any access to the Website and use of any content or information contained therein, or links to any third-party sites or resources is done wholly at your own risk.
6. By using the Website and accessing the information and content contained therein you agree to fully indemnify us, our agents, or other parties associated with us, from any causes of action, damages, losses, costs or expenses howsoever incurred as a result of your use of our Website.
7. Through the Website you are able to link to other Websites and resources which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
8. Every effort is made to keep our Website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website being unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
9. We will attempt to monitor comments and posts made by third parties and users as often as possible and shall deal with anything objectionable or offensive in the manner that we deem appropriate and in reasonable time. We shall not be held responsible for material posted by a third party outside of our control. Should you, as a user of our Website, see anything objectionable or offensive posted by a third party you agree to notify us as soon as practicable and to not take any action against us based upon that third-party content.
10.1 We do not assume any liability for any use of the Website whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any:
10.2.Loss of profits;
10.2 Loss of sales or business;
10.3 Loss of agreements or contracts;
10.4 Loss of anticipated savings;
10.5 Loss of use or corruption of software, data or information;
10.6 Loss or damage to goodwill;
10.7 Any indirect or consequential loss.
11.2.Death or personal injury caused by negligence;
11.2 Fraud or misrepresentation;
11.3 Any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under law.
12. No liability is accepted for any claim arising from your reliance upon or use of any of the information or content provided via the Website or by email, whether or not payment is made for the use of that content or information, or use of, or reliance upon any products or services purchased or provided.
13. No liability is accepted for any damages incurred as a result of your reliance or use of information contained within the Website or provided by email, which is written by a third party, whether endorsed by us or not. Use or reliance upon that information is strictly at your own risk.
14. Where testimonials are used within the Website or in emails, these testimonials are not to be considered as a guarantee that you will experience the same or similar results or experience.